Remove document <span id="remove-document-name"></span> from <span id="remove-cart-name"></span>?
Overhead Cranes in a steel plant
Conductix-Wampfler s.r.o. [CZ]
Třinecké železárny, a.s. - MORAVIA Steel
• Main power supply for 4 Overhead Cranes [Conductor Rail]
• Energy supply to a crab [Energy Guiding Chain]
185 m each track
• Conductor Rail System, Program 0813 SinglePowerLine
• Energy Guiding Chain, Program 3100
• Spring-Driven Reel, Program 6100
Additional product information [Conductor Rail]
• Double collector assembly, 08-S265-0805 (PH); 08-S265-0806 (PE)
• Current: 500 A
• Voltage: 400 V
Additional product information [Energy Guiding Chain]
• 4 pieces [17 cables]
• Carriage: 28,3 m
• Chain: 16,6 m
Single pole conductor rail preferably for straight tracks
Standard application data
Conductix-Wampfler spring cable reels are used for the automatic reeling of cables on various types of moving equipment. These include hoisting and other material handling devices; e.g. portal cranes, grabs, magnets, lift and working platforms, machinery, mobile cranes, transfer cars or cleaning systems.
These machines are mainly track-based and operate in a straight line either horizontally or vertically. For the use on spring driven cable reels Conductix-Wampfler offers a comprehensive range of special reeling cables to transfer low voltage electric power and control signals to the moving machinery.